Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shivering Summer


I had the worst night of this year's summer. The night was COLD, and it's June. Usually it would be 10 degrees higher with a few days of record breaking heat. Instead, I slept with my thick winter blanket, all curled up tight, just to not shiver last night. It was cold, now it's hot, and if I take off my blanket, it's cold again. I can't sleep. Woke up about 3 times during the night, 11PM, 3 AM and 6 AM.

The weather is weird, and I despise it. Yesterday afternoon, I was out taking pictures for a personal project of mines, and it started sprinkling. Summer? No, more like spring. If you ask me, the seasons are starting later and later every year. The heat used to start around early June and nowadays it starts late July.

No comments:

Post a Comment