Friday, June 19, 2009

Free Once Again


I've bought my freedom back for about $120. After being holed up in my own house not being able to go anywhere ever since my old chain drive from my other bike sounded like an engine, it was a joy to be riding this. Silent, extremely fast, light and reliable. I can definitely carry this on the light rail racks without having any trouble. I'm back to riding with my lovely friends once again. <3

I was so hyped up that somehow, I had cut/stabbed my finger and didn't even realize the fairly deep wound. It was only until I sat back at my computer desk to see the blood-drenched right index finger was when I freaked out. It still hurts really badly! ;(

OH AND BENNIE AND I FINALLY HAD CONTACT AFTER 4 YEARS TODAY! He's been one of my good friends for 2 years who lives in Ohio until suddenly he disappeared.

Summer, here I am again!

No comments:

Post a Comment