Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Cure

See that? That's the loneliness I left there on the bench.

Just going outside solves all my problems that I can't talk myself out of in my head. It completely clears it. Whoosh, gone. Here I can simply kick the dark thoughts out and let them roam out freely rather than staying trapped in my head. What I find so peaceful in parks are the liveliness and closeness of other people. It helps me see something I usually don't see in ordinary places. And what's that? It's the laughter around me, it's the energy flowing beside me, it's the love that surrounds me. Just by seeing other people--little children, giggling teens, smiling parents--love each other allows me to see that I am loved as well. That's something I, and others, should never forget.

Now I feel like dancing and singing. Call me weird, but I'm being honest here. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment