Sunday, June 21, 2009

Away I Go! (Again)

Happy Father's Day.

I decided to trade in my old bike and exchange it for a better one, paying about $40 more. It's more sturdy and has no problems described on my old bicycle. I went to Downtown and back home with no problems at all. A total trip of 19 miles (30 kilometers), averaging about 12.67 mph (20.39 kph). I beat my old record of 16 miles. :D

At sunset after the trip, a yummy steak dinner nomnom...

I came from here....

...to all the way there.



I also picked up Misako from San Jose Intl' Airport at around 11:40ish AM (Flight 280). She's a bit more sociable but has been almost the same. ): Bleh. Anyways, I have pictures of the airport, and it's looking real fine after all this renovation. The new terminal hasn't opened yet but it should look fantastic upon completion.






After picking her up, we all ate pho at Murphy and Lundy where I happened to meet Emily by chance. I probably would not have recognized her if she hadn't smiled and waved first as I walked out the store. (:


Oh, and the clouds were splendid at sunset. Two bright, orange, bold lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment