Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Subconcious Self

I've begun to start dreaming again. It's been quite a while since I had my last dream before now.

Feeling like I'm wasting my life sleeping, I cycled from home to downtown again. A total distance of roughly 20 miles there and back, and after staying off the bike for a few days, getting there was hard. The pain hurt excessively. I was dizzy and light-headed at times, but kept going and it was gone.

Poof, just like that.

In downtown, I bought a coffee frappuccino with whipped cream from Starbucks. Sat down, set my legs on the other chair, and stared at the sky and the skyscrapers nearby.

I also fixed my own bike today (trued the front and back wheels), and am proud of myself! I did a better job than the mechanic who repaired it.




Speaking of which, I'm going out again tomorrow, giving a friend from Illinois a tour of San Jose. Whether she has a bike or not has me scratching my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment