Monday, July 27, 2009

Rated G For Everyone

Met with Connie, Patrick, Kathy, Vivian and was introduced to Ankush. It was good seeing everyone again after so many days of isolation during the summer.

Had loads of fun today. (:


We sat on newspapers in the grass
J: "Pick a page."
P: "The orbituaries. I mean, who reads those anyways?
J: "HAHA, but you're sitting on dead people!"

---"Pluck one out of the water."
DUCKS OMG. I wanted to sooooo badly but they swam away. Wanted to hug one. ):


I find this somewhat symbolic.


More geese -- Second picture is from Patrick. Yes they are genuine, they're just drawn on.

Now back up to when Connie, Vivian and Ankush came. I took this badass shot of them.


Perhaps I can make it more cinematic with photoshop.

Kevin Reyes wanted an explosion. So here's to him.

I realized I had lost my sunglasses when we were leaving. (I seriously still believe one of them accidentally took it, though.) So I called Derek up and asked if he wanted to go to McCarthy Ranch so I could buy a new one. Bought a sexier one, and we stopped by Fantasia's cafe along the way.

Now the bonding part. Two young adults sitting at a cafe, relaxing--with a Chinese song playing overhead in which children are singing "Sha la la~" for at least 2 minutes. I laughed so hard when Derek inadvertently was slurping to the beat. Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" came up next, and we sang to the mountains and the heavens. Of course, people were staring, but where's the fun when them?

We are very mature, thank you. Just a bit drunk.
From milk tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment