Monday, July 6, 2009

It's a Small World After All

Dear my San Jose,

On July 3rd, we went to Disneyland and only Disneyland. We decided that buying a hopper pass to California's Adventure Park was not worth the money since we were only going to the park for one day.




I was stuck while on the ride called "Space Mountain." The staff turned on all the lights inside the dark and starry void and it resembled a metal jungle mess! I have some pictures to show you.




The staff decided to allow us another free run because of this, so instead of stopping and deboarding, we continued sitting and they let us go another round. Two in one, baby!

A few hours later we went to "It's a Small World" and it really made me happy (and like everything else, yearning for Japan again).




We also were stuck on this ride as well. Boats were colliding with one another inside the attraction. We've seen terrible SoCal traffic and now here's traffic in the ride. Guess it is really a small world after all. ;)

BEEP BEEP. TRAFFIC JAM.




The fireworks at the end of the day were also spectacular! Enormous, luminescing flowers blooming with a 'boom' in the sky ended the day really well.




Despite all this fun, staying here made me realize that I missed cycling on the wide, open lanes of your streets and lying under the shady trees of your parks. From where I am typing on Interstate 15 to Las Vegas, I don't "know the way to San Jose."





(This last picture is so romantic!)

Yours,
Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment