Saturday, July 25, 2009

His Mask

My cousin sounds like a gangster. Here's a license plate near at the Milpitas In-N-Out which I would expect from him, but too bad it's already taken. The truth is once you see him, he's just like any other normal guy. Except he's really lazy.

"Oh jeebus, hot as a bietch, Can’t believe Jim Jim and I watched Untold Stories of the ER for 6 hours straight… I blame Cathy’s dad. I finished 6th book of Harry Potter. (= THen after that Jimmy and I went to go to Rivermark cause it was too hot in the house. Got some starbucks, hella delicous. Then Jimmy biked home. And I walked home. So I just layed there and koed on the sofa. :p Woke up to the tv. Click was on, and I watched the sad part. )= In Click, the wife is so hawt and in Mission Impossible, the asian Lady is fuckin Gorgeous."
--More from his blog.

It makes me put my palm on my forehand and sigh "Oh, Bryan."
Don't call me Jim-Jim again since I'm not a frolicking girl in the flower fields or I'll smack you.
Go with the names already provided, please. |:

...Hope to hang out soon again for some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment