Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pain

Stomach's been giving me a hard time lately. My mom considered taking me to the emergency room. I told her, "No, I'm fine."

It started way back around 2 AM on either Wednesday or Thursday when I was hungry, but decided it was best not to eat so late at night. Later in the day, the gnawing sensation intensified around 6 in the morning, so I had to find something to eat (a philly cheese steak in the morning, thank you). Even after eating and up to now, it didn't stop. I've lost my sense of hunger and am eating things whenever I get the opportunity because it hurts so bad. It's like a sucker punch in the belly every now and then.

Now I'm hesitant for a reply whenever my mom keeps asking me if I want to get checked up. Going to the emergency room isn't cheap. Do I really want my parents to pay? What if it's a minor and trivial medical condition? There goes the money down the drain.

But for now, all I can say about the trouble it's giving me is at least comparable to an eyelash in the eye. I think I can live with this. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment