Thursday, August 27, 2009

Easily Amused

That's what my calculus teacher told me near the end of last year. I find joy or humor in the most mundane events of my boring everyday life.

Morning! Raymond looks like a lonely child without Tiffany. Waiting patiently. Not that funny but I laughed.


Pre-Brunch! Khang's smirk had me guffawing. He's with stupid, can't you see?
I don't know what Abby's doing but it seems like she's trying to figure out what I'm doing up in the front. I can tell by the squint of confusion on her face.

Afternoon! My English 4 class, a HUGE level gap compared with AP Lang, always has something funny (or stupid) on the board. Coincidentally, this one happens to be so randomly stupid, it's funny.


The day before that, my ENGLISH TEACHER mispelled "language" as "languge." I tried hard not to laugh, so don't call me cruel. (;

What's also ironic is that my Economics/American Government teacher teaches writing skills better than my English teacher. Laaame.

I have like four assignments due and three tests taking place tomorrow, yet I'm blogging when I should be getting ready to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment