Monday, August 10, 2009

All Back

Everyone has returned to San Jose from their international adventures. We all have something in common: our warm hearts left abroad. (:

I met Kimbo and Abby today at Costco and spent the ridiculously hot day debriefing our memories at Abby's house--I probably had enough exercise by just laughing. The discussion went from Jesus to silly moments in Taiwan. Then traded souvenirs, though Kimbo had nothing for Abby and me. Kim, you suck. ):

But look what Abby got me! Nice and plushy. I can hold coins in one place now.I gave them my electronic die from Las Vegas, since nothing else was nice or was way over any average person's price range. My next sightseeing U.S. city: New York! (Maybe in 2010 while staying at Won Min's)

Anyhow, we're all back in sync now. :D

Kimbo still "bull-snorts." Yays! (;

Abby stole my soul with her grimly stare. All I wanted was to record a guitar performance! D: It didn't have to cost me my soul, you know.

Oh, I adore you two (:

No comments:

Post a Comment