Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stereotyping

After getting out of downtown, I pedaled all the way to my aunt's house where Bryan and Tina's birthday was taking place. Was tired and pooped out. Tina, flailing her arms, nearly stabbed Bryan with a knife when he tried to cake her.

Near the end of the party, I was tapping my fingers off on Leslie's iPhone. She has the best applications on her iPhone. Take this for example. HILARIOUS.


We then decided, "Off to the theaters for 'G.I. Joe!" A stop at Jamba Juice with our Summer Bogo deal didn't seem bad right before the movie. Damn, it's closed. So they all pulled me into Starbucks--I've already been there four to five times already on the same day--and ordered for themselves. At the store, my sugar levels were above normal, so pardon me for my immaturity.


The movie was a little provoking. Not all Asian guys are sword slicing ninjas and monks, you know. And way to go having the same Black man being rearrested many times. I did like his sense of humor, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment