Friday, September 11, 2009

Slack Year

Despite reducing the amount of AP classes by one, my senior year does not feel like school at all. Everyday at school is an ordinary day of summer. Just a bit of uniqueness sprinkled on, though.


Take Wednesday for example. We cycled to downtown and blended in as SJSU students, ate and paid no tax at BK and Jamba Juice--isn't that awesome? Besides, lunch in high school tastes like cheap microwave food anyways. Ended up stumbling upon two friends from middle school when I least expected it and met with my two cousins some two hours later. ("It's raining men!" LOL) Everyday, I eat something different, at someplace different.
Aside: There's a supermarket opening on the corner of 2nd and San Fernando streets. Looks like a Safeway on the first floor of the 88 high rise. Sweet.

For me, there still is no transition from summer break to school. I'm on a marathon! And apparently, some of my friends are, too.


And that one less AP class I took out? English. Notice the difference between a college-level course and a regular high school course.

Last Year

This Year
I'm turning dumber by the day.



And today is September the 11th. God bless those affected.

1 comment:

  1. Ketika aku adalah teman yang tertua dalam usia dan sudah lama lulus sarjana pantaskah Jika masih bisa berbagi pengalaman ilmu pengetahuan serta pengalaman dari saudara yang cerdas ramah lingkungan?

    ReplyDelete