Saturday, May 29, 2010

Two Decades Back

As lame as things were back then, there's always a bit of some nostalgia from the '90s. Fashion and technology, yup, all of its culture.

Remember how they dressed back then?


"Honey, do these make my butt look big?"
Yes, they do.

I can't forget those retro sunglasses! Then...


...the environment-unfriendly gas hungry cars... (My dad used to own one!) and locally, the patrol cars. Whatever happened to them? Probably scrapped and sold.



And finally, their technology.







Burger King, too.



Go, go, Power Rangers! HAHA.

Make the Asian the yellow one, the African American the black one, and the redhead (or so it seems) the red one. Let the cute one be pink, and for every other color let there be a white guy. Funny how I never noticed this as a kid. :D

(Obviously, none of these pictures are mine and they belong to their respective owners. I would actually bother to go out and take them myself if they still existed. SJPD patrol car photo used with permission, from Ack Ook.)

No comments:

Post a Comment