Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Don't Want Freedom Yet

One more month!

Time is slipping through my fingers and I'm not even noticing it. I guess the more accurate representation of how much time is remaining should be 4 weeks left. Summer has been knocking on my door but I'm afraid of opening it; I have so many things to do in so little time, yet, I have reasons to be and not to be lazy.

Honestly, I could care less of whatever assignments handed to me between now and June, but my personal standards continue to push me on from the past twelve years of school. I could work, but it would leave me with little time to spend the remaining days of my high school year. I could study intensely, but that would leave me with no time to communicate with my host family. I could relax, but my grades will threaten my acceptance to college. There are too many things in my hand to balance all at once, within one month, but I'm definitely trying.

I have two choices: Produce time or produce productivity. The choice is obvious, but I'm in for some hell. But, but, I don't want to go through hell! B-b-b-----Goddamnit! I need to focus.

No butts buts.

:|

No comments:

Post a Comment