Friday, March 5, 2010

Waiting Sucks

For all you pedestrian rights advocates...


This man certainly knows how to cross roads: Just do it.


I don't wait for cars to stop, because they're supposed to wait for me. If they manage to almost clip me, I try to kick the car. But so far, no car has ever been that close for me to be able to do that. In the meantime, I managed to perfect my skills at getting cars to stop before crosswalks. As long as I'm in it, the law's on my side.

1) Cross, just step on the crosswalk immediately when there's sufficient opening between cars.
2) Pretend not to notice the car approaching, but stay alert whether or not it's going to stop by staring at the corner of your eye, ready to dodge.
3) Continue.

If a driver is accelerating to beat you, stop where you are to avoid being run over, and point and glare at the aggressive driver. Kick hard, real hard, if necessary. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment