Sunday, December 20, 2009

San Jose Bike Party


Loads of fun! I blew out my tire going to school earlier this day, got it fixed and my friend blew his out on the night ride. Luckily we were prepared and patched it up within 10-20 minutes. This ride was the best I've attended, it's getting better every time thanks to the creative planners and organizers of this event. Downtown has become a bustling financial district from what was a deserted ghost town, even at 12:30 o'clock midnight (aside: it was the latest I've stayed!). The name "San Jose Bike Party" sounds pretty corny, I must admit, but it definitely beats San Francisco's high-risk Critical Mass. Give it a shot and you'll know what I mean.

I made a video to top it off. (:
Covers downtown (including Christmas in the Park), Willow Glen and Campbell. I couldn't get the neighborhoods whose entire blocks had lighted houses because it was too dark for my camera, sorry!

Now do me a favor and just enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment